EPA Registered Disinfecting Tablets
Sanitizing & Disinfecting Tablets
Fast, Easy, & Convenient
GreenKlean chlorinated tablets are safer and simpler to use than conventional cleaning products. Useful with many types of application methods such as spray bottles, wipes, and more . Biodegradable and safe to use on a wide variety of surfaces and materials that won’t leave a residue behind or harm the surfaces’ finish.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- Neutral pH
- Fast Dissolving, Easy, Simple and Convenient
- Apply solution with a spray device, cloth,
wipe, sponge, brush, or mop. No rinse
required, allow to air dry
- Single dose tablet delivers accurate dose
- Effective for up to 3 days in a closed container,
triples the value
- Prepare daily when using in open containers
such as mop buckets
- Provides effective strength that will not dull
high gloss floor finishes
- Eliminate odors while disinfecting
- Use on hard non-porous surfaces
- Approved by NSF for drinking water as
D2 no rinse sanitizer
- Made in the USA
GreenKlean chlorinated disinfecting tablets are an EPA registered broad spectrum disinfectant.
One tablet added to a quart of water meets and exceeds the required ppm effective against a broad range of critical pathogens.
It’s easy to disinfect with Green Klean Chlorinated Disinfecting Tablets. Apply solution with a spray device, cloth, sponge, brush, or mop then allow to air dry, no rinse required.
Start saving money while providing safe and effective cleaning.